Since 2002, we have been betrothed in manufacturing, exporting and supplying a finest range of Cooling Bath. This bath is manufactured using quality approved components with the aid of pioneering techniques by our deft professionals. Finding applications in pharmaceutical industry, the offered bath is ideal to be used for sample cooling purpose. Moreover, clients can buy the provided Cooling Bath from us in various specifications according to the needs at budget friendly rates.
- Compact size
- Trouble free working
- High strength
- Robust construction
Standard : 12 Litres. (Tank capacity in litres).
Temperature range : -10ÃÂ°C to ambient / -20ÃÂ°C to ambient / -30ÃÂ°C to ambient. -40ÃÂ°C to ambient / -50ÃÂ°C -20ÃÂ°C / -80ÃÂ°C to -20ÃÂ°C. -90ÃÂ°C to -40ÃÂ°C.
Available in two models.
- Floor model.
- Table top model.
- Digital Temperature indicator cum controller with display resolution of 0.1ÃÂ°C.
- Temperature measurement through class A, PT-100 Sensor (RTD).
- Controlling accuracy ÃÂ±0.1ÃÂ°C.
- Display accuracy ÃÂ±0.5%.
- Inner tank made of dully polished Stainless Steel, 304 Grade, Outer made of Mild Steel, powder coated.
- Polyurethane Foam Insulation (PUF).
- Plain Lid for tank.
- Stirrer for bath and pump cum stirrer for circulators - provided to maintain temperature uniformity.
- Castor wheels for easy movement only for floor model.
- Single stage refrigeration system for temperature up to Ã¢â¬â40ÃÂ°C.
- Double stage refrigeration (cascade system) for temperatures below Ã¢â¬â40ÃÂ°C.
- Hermetically sealed EMERSON Copeland make compressor.
- CFC free refrigerant filled.
- Fin and tube type air-cooled condenser.
- Pump output 3-4 liters/min at zero head.
- Single phase. 230 Volts, 50 Hz.
- SS trays for bath.
- Full stainless steel model available at extra cost.
- Eurotherm make (U.K.) Microprocessor based PID, digital temperature Indicator cum Controller.
- Circulators are available at different volumes as per customerÃ¢â¬â¢s requirement.
- Higher capacity pumps will be provided on request at extra cost.
Note: Due to continuous development SSLI reserves the rights to change specifications without prior notice.
No.12, Devi Nagar, Moolachattiram Main Road, Madhavarram Milk Colony, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, 600051, India